The term All-season has been loosely used by tire manufacturers for years to give you a false sense of security.
All-season tires are not designed for the cold temperatures and snow we get in Massachusetts, but Nokian Tyres, headquartered in Vermont, makes All-weather tires with our winter in mind.
The Nokian WRG3 is the perfect tire for New England.
I use the WRG3 on my personal vehicle because you get the best of both worlds. It’s like having winter tires on year round, without sacrificing traction, treadwear, and ride comfort.
Nokian tires are a great blend of safety, comfort, and performance. packaged in an environmentally friendly tire.
And they’re packed full of cool technology:
- Silent Sidewall Technology uses golf ball-like dimples in the tire’s grooves to quieten the ride.
- Sidewall Serrations absorb noise waves and cool the tire for longer life.
- Polished Lateral and Inside Grooves give excellent wet traction by helping the ground water flow easier through the tire’s channels.
- Self-Locking 3D Sipes on the center rib of the tire support it both longitudinally and diagonally, minimizing heat generation and improving wear. 3D sipes make the tire extremely durable.
- Low Rolling Resistance is a mainstay of Nokian Tires’ innovation. Saving fuel by using earth friendly materials like canola oil to improve performance and the environmental impact of the tire.
We are the area’s leading Nokian tires dealer; call us at (508) 583-5031 for a personal tire recommendation and pricing.